We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Telling My Story”, part 5 of the DEVELOPING HABITS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- When was your revelational “I Am Jesus…” moment?
- When God calls to include you in His story, do you go? Or do you ask, “Are You sure?”
- What would it take for you to become more of a “go” person? More faith, trust, gumption?
- What is it that you carry that will enable you to go?
- Take a moment and talk to God about how you feel regarding all of these things. Ask Him to grow whatever it is that you need to be more of a “go” person.