Destiny’s student ministry exists to help spiritually hungry students experience God and discover purpose and destiny through free and open worship, Biblical training, and release into personal ministry. Eythan and Rachel Bush co-pastor.
- Wednesday nights at 6:00 p.m. Destiny hosts junior and senior high entry-level services that are tailored to relate to today’s students featuring media, music, and fresh, relevant teaching. Connect with the student ministry on their Facebook Page.
LADIES OF DESTINY
Connect relationally with the ladies of Destiny who want to pursue a relationship with God together. Like us on Facebook to stay up-to-date with women’s event happenings at Destiny.
LORD’S ARMY CHILDREN’S MINISTRY
Sunday mornings at our 10:00 a.m. Celebration Services
- Nursery for ages 0-thru-3 is offered throughout the entire service and is staffed by volunteers, both adults and youth. Supervised playtime, music, book reading, and snacks are provided, with each ministry worker caring individually for our little ones.
- KIDS Church for ages 6-thru-12 is held during the sermon time. Pastor Dyani excels in teaching Spirit-filled lessons designed specifically for elementary kids. With media, games, and slides for use in illustrated messages, the kids enjoy hearing the timeless message of Christ in a relevant and modern way!
Wednesday evenings, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- KIDS Club is for ages 3 (potty trained) thru 12, where kids play games, watch character-building movies, experience Bible stories in various ways, make crafts, enjoy snacks, and create centerpieces for a senior citizen’s home each month.
- Connect with Destiny Kids’ Facebook Group to view and access the content.
MAN-TO-MAN: MEN’S MINISTRY
This ministry was birthed spiritually in my heart in the summer of 2004 and came to fruition in January a couple of years later. From the very beginning, God showed us the power of our testimonies (Rev.12:11), which have been an integral part of our gatherings. Man-to-Man challenges each man through accountability, relationships, and prophetic calling, to ensure that each man fulfills the destiny God has placed in our hearts. – Matthew Davis, Man-to-Man Ministry Leader