WE DEEPLY BELIEVE IN…
The Manifest Presence of God
- We believe that as we offer God wholehearted worship, He makes His presence known tangibly.
- We believe the gifts of the Spirit listed in 1 Cor 12 are tools God will use to manifest His presence to and through His people.
- We believe that Prayer is not preparation for the battle…prayer is the battle.
- We believe that prayer is a two-way conversation, and we can expect God to speak to us corporately and privately in agreement with His Word.
- We believe we have a responsibility to reach the unchurched in our community and surrounding region through outreach.
- We believe we have a responsibility to reach other nations through short-term mission trips and the financial support of international missionaries.
- We believe the hurting can be healed and become healers through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe we are to restore others so that they might restore others.
The Unity of Believers
- We believe in being involved with the greater body of Christ to reach the lost.
- We believe we are blessed as we take the position of servants to our brothers and sisters in the body of Christ.
- We believe church planting is an important part of fulfilling the Great Commission.
- We believe God has called us to plant churches regionally, nationally, and internationally as He directs.
- We believe that God deserves our best (not perfection) in everything we put our hands to.
- We believe in being Spirit-led without neglecting excellence.