Helping the spiritually hungry experience God and discover purpose and destiny through free and open worship, Biblical training, and release into personal ministry.
OUR VISION AND CALLING
“Helping the spiritually hungry experience God…”
He turned the desert into pools of water and the parched ground into flowing springs; there He brought the hungry to live, and they founded a city where they could settle. – Psa 107:35-36 NIV
• We believe that people are hungry for God.
• We are not here to experience an experience. We are here to experience God.
“And discover purpose and destiny,,,”
For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. – Eph 2:10 NIV
• Every person has a purpose.
“Through free and open worship”
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. – John 4:23 NIV
Yet you are holy, enthroned on the praises of Israel. – Psa 22:3 NRSV
• The Father is seeking worshippers.
• God manifests Himself in the midst of a people who will worship Him.
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness. – 2 Tim 3:16 NIV
Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage–with great patience and careful instruction. – 2 Tim 4:2 NIV
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. – Heb 4:12 NIV
• The Bible, interpreted from a New Covenant perspective, is our foundation.
• Preaching the rightly divided Word will always be a priority.
• We highly value hands-on Biblical training
“And release into personal ministry.”
It was He who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, to prepare God’s people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up. – Eph 4:11-12 NIV
For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]. – Eph 2:10 AMP
• Every member is in full-time ministry.
• Every task is important.
WE DEEPLY BELIEVE IN…
The Manifest Presence of God
- We believe that as we offer God wholehearted worship, He makes His presence known in a tangible way.
- We believe the gifts of the Spirit listed in 1 Cor 12 are tools God will use to manifest His presence to and through His people.
- We believe that Prayer is not preparation for the battle…prayer is the battle.
- We believe that prayer is a two-way conversation, and we can expect God to speak to us corporately and privately in agreement with His Word.
- We believe we have a responsibility to reach the unchurched in our community and surrounding region through outreach.
- We believe we have a responsibility to reach other nations through short-term mission trips and financial support of international missionaries.
- We believe the hurting can be healed and become healers through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe we are to restore others so that they might restore others.
The Unity of Believers
- We believe in being involved with the greater body of Christ for the purpose of reaching the lost.
- We believe we are blessed as we take the position of servants to our brothers and sisters in the body of Christ.
- We believe church planting is an important part of fulfilling the Great Commission.
- We believe God has called us to plant churches regionally, nationally, and internationally as He directs.
- We believe that God deserves our best (not perfection) in everything we put our hands to.
- We believe in being Spirit-led without neglecting excellence.