OTHER TEAM MEMBERS
We have additional ordained Foursquare pastors that are a part of the Foursquare family:
- Brent and Tani Parker – Destiny’s Founding Pastors, Church at the Gate Pastors
- Glennis Torpey – Certified Professional Counselor
- Lorene Ness – Author, Actress, and Speaker
- Patricia Messer – Destiny Foursquare Outreach Director
- Sande Lofberg – Regional Aglow International Director
AND FAITHFUL VOLUNTEERS WHO SERVE IN OUR RECEPTION OFFICE:
We have an amazing group of leaders in our church who work together to make leadership and financial decisions:
- Bill Goodgion
- Mark Hjelmfelt
- Emily Larimer
- Patricia Messer
- Bob Morgret
The duties of the Council are prescribed in the bylaws of Foursquare, and all Foursquare churches follow the same basic pattern. Council members will be provided with copies of the bylaws. PURPOSES OF THE COUNCIL AT DESTINY:
- To assure the financial integrity of our church.
- To approve the monthly budget.
- To approve any contractual arrangements on behalf of Destiny.
- To establish the staff salary schedule, including the senior pastor’s salary.
- To ensure that the pastor receives every consideration for compensation, vacation schedule, etc.
- To approve staff positions and additions proposed by the senior pastor.
- To keep accurate records of all meetings, including minutes, policies, and financial records.
- To maintain a standard of financial and spiritual excellence.
- To evaluate and support the pastor.
- To act as a sounding board for the pastor and staff.
- To represent the congregation and their concerns to the pastor and staff.
- To represent the pastor and staff and their concerns to the congregation.
- To approve and manage decisions on properties and facilities.