We loved seeing everyone this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Tuesday afternoon.
Every week, we aim to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from the message “Christimas Around The World with Destiny Kids Christmas Program.”
- Matthew 1-2
- Luke 1-2
TALK IT OUT
Discuss these questions with someone—maybe a family member, friend, or member of your Connect Group. Use a communication method that works best for your situation.
Find a conversation starter.
- Remember, if possible, children’s program you participated in. Journal/share your experience.
- What were your feelings looking back on the experience?
Ask a question to get you/your group thinking.
- Have you been to another country during the holiday season? Explain
- In Sunday’s program, what was your favorite part?
- What was God telling you or reminding you through the program?
Choose a question to create openness.
- If you were part of the original Christmas, what part would you play/be? Explain
- The Christmas story contains the Shepard’s part, describe what they may have seen/experienced.
Be bold and pray with power.
Thank you for the birth of your son, Jesus. Thank you for refreshing my view of his birth. Help me experience His birth this year in a new way.
Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Pray for those who are hurting and may not know or have lost the joy of this season.
- Pray for Shawn, Deanna, and family.
- Spend time researching another country and their traditions for this Christmas/Holiday season.
- Explore your family’s traditions.
- Explore the origins on our Christmas traditions.
- Pick one or two of those options and take steps to walk them out this week.