We loved seeing everyone this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Tuesday afternoon.
Every week, we aim to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from the message “Abide, Hide, Ride” with Chris Bruse.
- John 15
- Psalm 27
- John 8
TALK IT OUT
Discuss these questions with someone—maybe a family member, friend, or member of your Connect Group. Use a communication method that works best for your situation.
Find a conversation starter.
- What does/ might it look like to be hidden by God in his tent?
- What does or might it look like to be God’s resisting resistor?
- Have you been surrounded by songs from God?
- If you are being surrounded by songs from God, what is he trying to tell you?
Ask a question to get you/your group thinking.
- What does “being in agreement” with someone look like?
- Who do or are you agreeing with? Explain
- Where is your heart in this agreement?
Choose a question to create openness.
- How does abiding in/with God producing fruit in or through your life?
- Describe what being a disciple looks like in your life or the life of another.
- What is saying “yes” to God mean and look like in your life?
- Are you struggling to find the Freedom God has for you? Explain
Be bold and pray with power.
Reveal to me how abiding in you and spending time just being with you produces fruit in my life. Show me how this is bringing or guiding me towards the freedom I desire and so desperately need. Thank you for not giving up on me and meeting me where I am.
Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Visit monumentalworship.com
- Pray for Shawn, Deanna, and family.
- Pray about your part and what God wants to tell you about next year/season.
- Ask God what his view of your freedom looks like. Then ask him what you need to do to gain the freedom he wants to give you—Journal what he says.
- Journal with God as to what biding with Him looks like, what He requires from you, what is standing in the way.
- Pick one or two of those options and take steps to walk them out this week.