We loved seeing everyone this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Tuesday afternoon.
Every week, we aim to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from the message “More Blessed.” with Pastor Linda Buchko.
- 2 Corinthians 6:9-12
- Acts 20:35
- 2 Corinthians 8:1-5
- John 3:16
- Psalm 23:1
- Philippians 4:19
- 1 Chronicles 29:14
- Proverbs 22:9
- Psalm 112:5
- Malachai 3:10-11
- 2 Corinthians 8:11
- Proverbs 11:25
- Luke 6:27
- Luke 6:36
- Psalm 34:23
TALK IT OUT
Discuss these questions with someone—maybe a family member, friend, or member of your Connect Group. Use a communication method that works best for your situation.
Find a conversation starter.
- What do you have that God has given to you?
- What is God telling you to do with the stuff you have?
- Describe what “Generosity” and “Mindset” are.
- Define: Generosity, Tithe, and Mindset
Ask a question to get you/your group thinking.
- Do you look at what you have as not enough? Explain
- What is your view/perspective of God?
- Where do you go when you have a need? Explain
Choose a question to create openness.
- What is your relationship with God?
- Where do you look when life is crazy and you need some guarantees?
- Why do you give or tithe?
Be bold and pray with power.
Reveal to me how I see you. Teach me your view on giving and where you want me to give. Please reveal how I view giving and how you view giving. Then show me where I need to make changes.
Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Pray for Shawn, Deanna, and family.
- Do a word study on “Giving”.
- Seek God on the type of relationship you have with giving.
- Seek God in how you see Him. Then journal your findings and make the necessary changes.
- Define “adventure”. Then journal about how you and God are on that said adventure and how it may look.
- Ask God where to give and what to give. After you do the giving, he has asked journal the experience and the results.
- Journal about your adventures with God.
- Pick one or two of those options and take steps to walk them out this week.