We loved seeing everyone this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Tuesday afternoon.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from the message, “The Greatest Catch”, with Pastor Bob Morgret.
- Mark 8:36
- Zephaniah 3:17
TALK IT OUT
Discuss these questions with someone—maybe a family member, friend, or member of your Connect Group. Use a communication method that works best for your situation.
Find a conversation starter.
- What fruit of the spirit do you carry or are producing?
- Define: Love, repent, and relent.
- What is the difference between repenting and relenting?
Ask a question to get you/your group thinking.
- If the story of Jonah would happen today, what would it look like?
- What do you fear the most? Explain.
- Does God need to repent? Explain.
- When God is being a good parent, what are your normal reactions? Explain.
Choose a question to create openness.
- What is God delivering you from?
- Who is God the most interested in? Explain.
- How much do you trust God?
- What does reckless love look like to you?
Be bold and pray with power.
Open my eyes to see how I am reflecting You to others and how You are being reflected back to me? Enable me to deepen my trust in You, even when circumstances do not appear favorable to me. Thank You for never leaving me alone and desiring a deeper relationship with me.
Amen and amen.
Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Watch and take note of the characteristics of God you portray each day.
- Determine, with God’s help, how deep your trust in God is.
- When circumstances happen, take note of your reactions to them, and if they need to change. Determine what/how you may need to change.
- Schedule time each day to spend with God, giving time to let Him talk to you.
- Pick one or two of those options and take steps to walk them out this week.