We loved seeing everyone this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Tuesday afternoon.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message from Pastor Judah Trabulsi at our 24th Birthday Celebration.
- Psalm 24
- John 9:25
TALK IT OUT
Discuss these questions with someone—maybe a family member, friend, or member of your Connect Group. Use a communication method that works best for your situation.
Find a conversation starter for your group.
- What has God promised to you?
- Do you have any walls that need to fall/come down? Name them, if you can.
- What is your Promised Land? Does it involve a new song?
Ask a question to get your group thinking.
- What did your first love look like?
- How do you come before God? Does it matter?
- What reasons cause you to celebrate?
- What does celebration look like to you?
Choose a question to create openness.
- How has God been faithful?
- When you must make a decision or a change, who do you look to for the direction or change?
- When you come before God, do you come before Him as an adult or a child? Why?
Be bold and pray with power.
Teach me to celebrate and come before you as Your child, full of wonder and awe. Please blow a fresh wind on me. I release my burdens to You. Thank You for Your love and patience.
Amen and amen.
Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Make a list of how God has been faithful.
- Review how you see God.
- Review or determine if you have God’s yoke or a heavy burden.
- Attend one of the prayer meetings in your church or community (Destiny prayer gatherings: Tuesdays at 12:00 pm, Thursdays at 4:30 pm, and Sundays at 9:30 am).
- Ask God for a fresh Holy Spirit-wind in your life.
- Pick one or two of those options and take steps to walk them out this week.