We loved seeing everyone this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Tuesday afternoon.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “All In”, part 3 of the MORE POWER-FULL message series, with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
- Ephesians 2:8-10, Acts 4:5-13, 32-37 TPT
TALK IT OUT
Discuss these questions with someone—maybe a family member, friend, or member of your Connect Group. Use a communication method that works best for your situation.
Find a conversation starter for your group.
- Do you like puppies or kitties more? Why?
Ask a question to get your group thinking.
- Did this weekend’s message about The Pnuema Princle versus the Pareto Principle in the kingdom of God speak to you? In what ways? Be honest.
Choose a question to create openness.
- If someone asked you if you were ALL-IN at your church, what would be your response? Do you sense the Pnuema Principle in the church of Acts? What is different between it and your church family?
- How can you bring other people into the ALL-IN work and ministry of the church of Jesus Christ? What does that look like?
Be bold and pray with power.
God, I don’t want to do anything for Your church half-heartedly. Move my heart for what moves yours. Help me to be committed and steadfast to my church family — my brothers and sisters.
Amen and amen.
Commit to a step and live it out this week.
The church will not experience the fullness of the move of Holy Spirit at the expense of you having a place in the move of God. Consider your place. Where is it? Are you functioning within the community of believers at Destiny? Take some steps this week to find your place.
- Attend the Finding Your Destiny Growth Track classes.
- Browse the Online Directory of Connect Groups and classes to plug into face-to-face community.
- Find a place to serve at Destiny.