We loved seeing everyone this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Tuesday afternoon.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “God is On the Mic”, part 6 of the DROP THE MIC message series, with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
- Psalms 1:1-2 TPT
TALK IT OUT
Discuss these questions with someone—maybe a family member, friend, or member of your Connect Group. Use a communication method that works best for your situation.
Find a conversation starter for your group.
- What is you favorite part of the Fall season?
Ask a question to get your group thinking.
- How do you meditate on God’s Word during the day?
- Have you planted your self in Gods Word? What does that look like for you? What does that mean to you?
Choose a question to create openness.
- Do you process with your community? How?
- Are you stepping into His plan? Process the way that you are.
Be bold and pray with power.
God, I want to know You. Will You speak to me through Your Word, right now? I am listening, Lord. In Jesus’ name.
Amen and amen.
Commit to a step and live it out this week.
Think about the “5 seats” that Pastor Shawn gave us to put God on the mic.
- Plant yourself in God’s Word
- Get personal with Jesus. Ask Him to speak.
- Ask God to show you His plan and follow it.
- Process God’s plan with other people in your community.
- Listen to how God is particularly speaking to you.