We loved seeing everyone this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Tuesday afternoon.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Traveling Together”, part 4 of the CIRCLING THE SUN message series, with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
- Ephesians 2:14-18 TPT, Galatians 3:26-28 TPT, Colossians 3:9-10 ESV
TALK IT OUT
Discuss these questions with someone—maybe a family member, friend, or member of your Connect Group. Use a communication method that works best for your situation.
Find a conversation starter for your group.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Why does it matter? Why is this important?
Ask a question to get your group thinking.
- What does the thought that “millions of people that are on the same journey around the sun as you, disagree with you” do for you?
- What place does humility have when considering your status as one in 7-billion?
Choose a question to create openness.
- You might be the only “Jesus” some of those 7-billion see on this earth. What tone should you use when sharing Jesus with them?
- What if they don’t believe what you believe? What if they are pro-choice? What if they are a republican/democrat? What if they are currently practicing a religion that you find offensive?
Be bold and pray with power.
- Jesus, help me to see the individual 7-billion other people on this planet through Your eyes. Help me to view them, not through their deeds or beliefs. But help me to see straight through to the heart that You made inside of them. Help me to see the value You’ve placed on their lives. Help me to remember where You brought me from. And help me to have hope for them to make a journey of their own with You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen.
Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Let’s continue to do the 2-and-2-4-Hope challenge…