We loved seeing everyone this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions.
If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Tuesday afternoon.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. One option: join us on Wednesday nights at the Destiny office building for the GOING DEEPER Connect Group.
Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Happy? Unhappy? Joyful? You Decide!”, with Bill Boylan.
PSALM 119:68, NEHEMIAH 8:10 TPT
TALK IT OUT
Discuss these questions with someone—maybe a family member, friend, or member of your Connect Group. Use a communication method that works best for your situation.
Find a conversation starter for your group.
- What reasons are there for depression in the year 2020?
- What reasons for joy are there in 2020?
Ask a question to get your group thinking.
- What is the difference between “happy” and “joyful”.
Choose a question to create openness.
- What challenges to living in joy do we experience daily — like, normally… as in non-2020, non-COVID times?
- What do we have to be thankful for daily – again, normally… as in non-2020, non-COVID times?
- What do we have to be thankful for, or what will produce and sustain joy, EVEN IN 2020 / COVID times?
Be bold and pray with power.
Holy Spirit, please give me joy! Help me to walk in it, to speak in it, to think in it… JOY! Holy Spirit, please guide me to bring Your light into the dark places of this world. Help me to bring joy to the dark places of this world. Help me to shine Your glory everywhere I go.
Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Commit this week to prayerfully follow Holy Spirit as He reveals to you what matters and what does not. As He guides you in what to ‘let go’ of and what to ‘hold on’ to. As He refocusses your life on Him and not on the struggles of this life.