We loved seeing everyone online this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “The Chain of Debt”, part 6 of the BREAKING CHAINS message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
- Deuteronomy 28:1-14 ESV
TALK IT OUT
- Proverbs 22:7 (NLT) “Just as the rich rule the poor, so the borrower is servant to the lender.”
- Do you feel that you have a good handle on your finances? If not, do you feel like you are ruled by those you owe?
- What does it mean for a father to bless his children? What does that look like?
- What types of lifestyles or behaviors might make it difficult for a father to bring blessings to his children?
- What can we do as children of God to get out of our Heavenly Father’s way, and stop living lifestyles that keep Him from being able to do what He wants to do?
- Finally, if you were to live in such a way that God could bless you as much as He wants to, how much blessing would you be able to pass on? Who would you pass it on to? How would you make the world better by blessing those around you because your Heavenly Father was able to bless you first?