We loved seeing everyone online this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “The Chain of Doubt”, part 1 of the BREAKING CHAINS message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- Have you ever been faced with something true that you just did not believe? How do you wish you had acted differently during that time?
- Concerning the chain of doubt: do you feel that you are limited by doubt often? Only sometimes? Do you feel that doubt is a hindrance to your personal advancement?
- Jesus said, “All things are possible to one who believes.” (Mark 9:23b). Matthew 17:20 says, “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible. ”
- Do you believe that?
- Do you believe that anything is possible through Christ who gives you strength? (Philippians 4:13)
- If these things are true, what chains bind you? If God is for you, what chains could stand against you?
- Take a moment today and spend some time with the Father. Ask Him to show you what chains bind you, and to begin to soften their hold and break them off as we anticipate the coming weeks as God takes us through this chain-breaking journey together.