We loved seeing everyone online this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “The Yawn Before the Roar”, part 4 of THE ROARING TWENTIES series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- When Jesus called and Lazarus came out of the tomb, people lost their minds with excitement. But when we hear the story we tend to gloss over.
- Why do you think Christians tend to not be impressed by the miracles of Jesus?
- What steps do you think we could take to fix this issue?
- Do you think this disconnection between Jesus’ ability to work miracles and our excitement about it affects our willingness to ask for and receive those blessings?
- When God calls/called your name – how do/did you answer?
- How has God shown His power in your story?
- Can you get excited about the miracles you’ve seen in your life and share Jesus’ greatness with the world around you? How can you connect your ROAR with your story?