We loved seeing everyone online this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “The Result of Our Roar”, part 3 of THE ROARING TWENTIES series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- In this time it is easy to feel useless because we are mandated to essentially do nothing! BUT GOD! But God has not called us to ever be useless. We carry His power.
- My boldness to impact this world is rooted in my belief in God! In who He is and what He has done. Think about who God is. Think back to what God has done for you. Start listing His acts of goodness through history and through your life.
- Are you a miracle? Do you believe God changed you? How has He changed you? Who were you before and who are you now?
- Do you view the world around you as your responsibility? Do you love them like your own child as Paul talks about in 1 Thessalonians 2:7&8?
- With that in mind, how is God influencing you be impacting this world in this time? How can you be shining your light or releasing your ROAR? How is He calling you to be bold?