We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “The Root of Our Roar”, part 2 of THE ROARING TWENTIES series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- In what ways are you letting your ROAR be heard while doing your part to keep those around you safe?
- If money weren’t an issue, what would you like to spend the next few weeks working on? Dream big!
- Are there any ways that you can be helping to meet the needs of our community, while social distancing?
- What or who is your confidence in?
- We often find that when our confidence lies in worldly things or systems, fear tends to take over our lives. But when our confidence lies in the Creator of the universe, we find peace. Take a few minutes and share your concerns with the Father. He’s got big shoulders, He can handle it. Then ask Him to take those concerns into His hands so that you don’t have to carry them anymore.