We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “The Best Marriage”, part 5 of our #RelationshipGoals series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- How did the fall affect marriage? How is it supposed to be?
- How can a good marriage show God’s love to those outside that relationship?
- How can a man use his cultural leadership for good?
- How should a woman respond to a man using his leadership wisely?
- From singleness, to dating, to engagement, and finally to marriage, this series has asked us to think about our relationships. Many of the principles brought out through this series have applied not only to the people that they directly applied to — like those that are single or dating — but to everyone.
- What principles or discussions did you have through this series that were most impactful to your relationships?
- How do you think a better understanding of parts of the relationship process, that you aren’t currently experiencing, will affect those people you come in contact with? That is to say, how will these discussions affect your ability to shine your light in this world?