We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Engagement: How To Know That You Know”, part 4 of our #RelationshipGoals series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- Have you ever read The Song of Solomon? If not, why not? If yes, what did God speak to you?
- In what ways might a married person apply this love song to their relationship?
- The principles in The Song of Solomon apply to men and women alike. It paints a picture of who men and women should strive to become in their romantic relationships. Grace, mercy, patience, gentleness…
- In what ways do you feel you are living up to this standard?
- In what ways do you need to grow?
- The standard set in this book is a high one. Are there places in your life, in your relationship, that you need to confess things that have happened in your past? Do apologies need to be made? Do grace, mercy, or forgiveness, need to be given or received?