We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “The Roaring Twenties”, from our birthday celebration service with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- This Sunday, Pastor Shawn shared a lot of history about the twenties. Sharing history gives us perspective on where we are now, and how we got here. It shines a light on all that could have been, and often, the miracles that led us to now.
- Spend some time thinking of some of your personal history. What are some things that have happened in your history, or your family history, that are worth shouting about?
- What is some history that gives you hope and passion for the future?
- Has there ever been a time where God ROARED through you?
- What types of thoughts or attitudes might keep God from ROARING through you?
- What would it take for you to be bold enough to ROAR?