We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Who To Date”, from part 2 of the #RELATIONSHIPGOALS message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- What do we want to be looking for in a potential partner?
- How can we evaluate our current relationships? What do we want to see there? What do you value?
- On Sunday, we read about the ideal mate, both male, and female. These aren’t just the people we are looking for, but they are the people we should strive to be.
- Either potential or actual, in what ways are you the ideal mate?
- In what areas do you need to grow?