We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Single”, from part 1 of the #RELATIONSHIPGOALS message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- What hashtags do you follow? Or what hashtags might you follow if you were into that sort of thing?
- When was a time that you wanted something that, now, you know wouldn’t have been good for you?
- Think about what you are learning – or what you have learned – in your God-ordained season of singleness?
- For those of you that are not single, what are some things from this first message in the series that you wish you had heard when you were single?
- How can you bring this knowledge and experience into the mix when you are shining your light in this world?