We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Sent”, from part 2 of the LIGHTS SHINE BRIGHT message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- Think of a time you disagreed with someone else on a big issue. How did that work out? Was there a fight? An argument? Some other type of dissension?
- Is it possible for you to disagree with someone and still love them?
- Since Jesus’ plan is not to take you out of the world, what can you do to change the world? Keep in mind, changing the world that you are in doesn’t have to be global. Just the world you live in — your sphere of influence.
- Does your sphere of influence need to grow? Do you need to include people into your sphere that need the light you radiate?
- What kind of “caves” have you been lead out of that you can lead others out of?
- What steps can you take to start shining your light into that darkness? To start reaching and calling those people out of their caves?