We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Making Peace”, from part 3 of THE MISSING PEACE message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- After this weekend’s message, has your understanding of what it means to be a peacemaker changed? Why? How?
- Do you feel that you have enemies?
- Do you feel that you have broken relationships that you’ve not done your part to bring peace and healing to?
- Love precedes change. Take a moment and consider your part in life. Are you loving your friends? Are you loving your enemies?
- Spend the rest of this discussion time using Luke 11:1-4 as a prayer template. Specifically, bring each relationship and enemy to the Lord and ask Him to give you a loving heart for them.