We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Sleep In Heavenly Peace”, from part 2 of THE MISSING PEACE message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- What are some things you might need to remove from your life that are robbing you of the peace God desires for you to walk in?
- What are some things that need to be added to your life to aid you in walking in the peace God desires for you to walk in?
- Read Philippians 4:6-9.
- What would it mean for the God of peace to guard your heart and mind?
- What do you spend your thought life thinking about?
- Do you need to restructure what you spend time thinking about?
- Pastor Shawn spoke about our ability to bring our requests directly to the Almighty God of the universe. The Peacemaker. The Peace-giver. Take some time and bring all of the things you’ve considered during this exercise to Him.