We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Meet Onesimus”, from part 3 of the LET’S NOT FORGET THE FINE PRINT message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- Vesta Stoudt invented duct tape for what seemed like a single purpose: winning a war. She didn’t know that her seemingly minor creation would change the world and literally permeate every junk drawer and garage in America.
- Do you believe that Vesta Stoudt‘s invention was God-breathed?
- Does this affect your future outlook regarding your own hopes and dreams?
- Does a person have to be completely “spiritually” driven for their efforts to be significant or to be used by God?
- Is God capable of changing your circumstances? Is He big enough? Strong enough? “God” enough? Then why do we tend to count Him out when times get hard?
- Onesimus was more or less a librarian. An archiver. He saved and housed the letters of Paul that would eventually be authenticated and canonized as the Word of God. What has God put into your personality that might seem insignificant, but that He might have plans to use?