We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Meet Tabitha”, from part 2 of the LET’S NOT FORGET THE FINE PRINT message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- “Church is not an insider event. The church is not something that Christians huddle into. The church is a moving mission of the Gospel!”
- Do you feel that this statement is true in recent church history? Please explain.
- The Bible says that Tabitha was a “disciple”. This is no small-term, randomly thrown about in the New Testament. It carries serious weight.
- Do you feel that Tabitha worked toward that title as one might work for a job promotion? Or do you feel that she daily did what she believed was right, and that lifestyle led her to be written into the fine print of God’s Word?
- How might one live that way today? How can we live in such a way that the world is changed, not because we are loud, but because we daily make choices that positively influence those in our social circles?
- Tabitha – very much like Jesus – cared for those in the margins of life. She gave value to those that society took advantage of. In what ways can the church learn from and become more like Tabitha in this manner?