We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Investing In Healthy Relationships”, part 4 of the DEVELOPING HABITS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE message series with Shannah Grenz-Williams.
TALK IT OUT
- What does it mean, to you, to develop the habit of investing in healthy relationships?
- Describe your love in four words.
- Do you love others on purpose? How?
- What will you do to love your friends who don’t know Jesus?
- If God’s love is so vast and lavish, how does that affect your relationships? How you treat other people?