We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Hanging Out With God”, part 1 of the DEVELOPING HABITS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- When is a time you spent time with God and saw Him:
- Change your heart?
- Give you direction?
- Show Himself to be faithful in the midst of a time of trouble?
- In the past, have you felt guilt surrounding your hangout time with God? What can you do to start hanging out with God out of comfort and familiarity, rather than a sense of duty and obligation?
- What do you do when you spend time with God? Pastor Shawn encouraged us to, daily, spend time with God through these three areas. What are some of your struggles and successes in these areas?
- Take some hangout time right now and connect with God regarding all of these things. Honestly open your heart to Him and allow Him to speak peace to you as you rekindle this friendship.