We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “The Faithful Friend”, part 3 of the PROVERBS message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- Proverbs talks about four ways to get wisdom: to ask, through experience, reading the scriptures, and exposure to wise people. How are you pursuring wisdom, right now?
- If it’s true that your people determine your path, who are your people? Are they on the right path?
- Do you have a circle on inner friends? Have you chosen them wisely?
- Take some time, right now, to evaluate your friends — and how you are doing at being a good friend — by measuring them against these qualities found in Proverbs: 1) they are truthful, 2) they are discreet, 3) they are wise enough to give good counsel, 4) they strive to be holly, 5) they are secure enough to give you space, 6) and they are loyal.
- Have you gone to mydestiny.family/proverbs and signed up for daily readings in the book of Proverbs for the rest of July and August? If yes, great! If not, take a moment and consider joining us.