We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “I Pity the Foot”, part 2 of the PROVERBS message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- Are you on the path of wisdom or the rejection of wisdom? How come? What leads you there?
- Take some time to consider that every choice has a consequence. What little steps are you taking today that will shape your destiny.
- Proverbs says that wisdom is less about mental capacity and more about the heart’s humility. That comes up a lot in Proverbs. Do you have a humble heart? Explain why or why not?
- Are you teachable? Why do you think that is?
- The essence of foolishness is divorcing our decisions from inevitable consequences. Think about it. Have you played the part of a fool this week? How come you went down that path?
- Have you gone to mydestiny.family/proverbs and signed up for daily readings in the book of Proverbs for the rest of July and August? If yes, great! If not, take a moment and consider joining us.