We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “9:00 a.m. on Pentecost”, part 5 of the EVEN THOUGH series, with Pastor Shawn.
TALK IT OUT
- Is the topic of Holy Spirit an “elephant in the room” in your circles? What about speaking in tongues? What do you think about the gifts the Holy Spirit gives?
- Are you prone to doing things in your own strength? What can you do to prompt yourself to wait for power from on high?
- What do you think Pastor Shawn meant when he said that “waiting is not so much about a timeline, it is more about an attitude”?
- Do you agree with the statement, “The enemy of Holy Spirit is pride”?
- Has anyone ever accused you of being weird when functioning in the gifts of Holy Spirit?