We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Sundown at the Garden Tomb”, part 3 of the EVEN THOUGH series, with Pastor Shawn.
TALK IT OUT
- Have you ever got yourself into a situation where you had fallen and couldn’t find a way to “get back up”?
- Do you have a regular time with God? Is asking God for forgiveness a part of your relationship with Him?
- Do you “own it” when you do something wrong? How about in your spiritual walk?
- Do you embrace Jesus as your advocate? He has finished the work for your salvation. Do you live like it?
- Jesus took your sin and shame to the depths of Challenger Deep. As far as the east is from the west. Have you considered the cost of that today?