We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Midnight in Philippi”, part 1 of the EVEN THOUGH series, with Pastor Shawn.
TALK IT OUT
- Here is our stated goal for this series: that we would become a people who move from the rows in our sanctuary into a relationship with the Almighty, that emblazons us with heaven-born confidence, that anchors our lives in the mighty gale, and radiates hope in the darkest of nights. Do you understand what it means? Why is defiant faith important?
- Can you think of an EVEN THOUGH (the bottom fell out) / I WILL (praise Him) story from your own life?
- Have you ever had a long night — a “Midnight in Philippi”? A rough season that seemed to stretch on?
- Have you considered those around you when you are going through an EVEN THOUGH story? Who are the jailers and prisoners around you that need to hear your song?
- Thinking now, of the ways to inflate your faith, are you in the story of God? Or are you just living your story, doing your thing, living for your purposes? What steps can you take to live God’s purpose for your life?
- Have you witnessed the power of Almighty God? If you haven’t, put yourself around people who are pursuing God with a defiant faith. Let their faith build yours! Ask some of those who are around you to share some of their stories.