We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “The Time Barrier”, part 2 of THE ART OF NEIGHBORING series, with Pastor Shawn.
TALK IT OUT
- Are you able to live a life with depth or are you living in the land of the shallow? Explain.
- Do you love time-saving devices and technology? Do you use them to give you more margin or to fill your margin with more tasks and activity? Can you see yourself choosing to use technology better?
- Do you believe any of the cultural lies of busyness: 1) “There’s not enough time.” 2) “It’s just a busy season.” 3) “This is really important.” How come?
- “Busy is better” has become the bigger cultural lie. Why do you think that is?
- Think about some specific steps you can take to say “no” to good things in order not to miss the main things. What lies do you need to confess?
- Take some time to write down the distractions in your life. List them and then ask God to help you choose what is better.
- Lastly, what do I need to choose to say “no” to?