We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Imaginary You”, Part 23 the THIS IS US message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
- James 5:16; Hebrews 10:24–25; Galatians 6:1–2; Romans 14:1, 15:7
TALK IT OUT
- What do you want to be known for?
- Think about it for a while. Have you been in the habit of creating an imaginary you? How do you portray that image?
- Most of us have gaps between the real us and the one we project. Why do you think that we’re so tempted to create a false facade?
- Do you have a circle of friends where you can just “be real”? Genuine growth often comes from genuine relationship, with space created for open and honest dialogue and communication. What does that look like in your life?
- When is the last time you carried someone’s burdens, or they carried yours? Talk about it.