We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Seeing To”, Part 1 of the THIS IS US message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- Pastor Shawn started by saying that “Community is crucial to the life of any church.” Do you agree? Why or why not?
- What do you think about the statement, “We’ve got to go small to grow big”?
- If “rows don’t know”, what’s so great about getting into circles? Are you in one?
- Be honest. Do you have someone “seeing about you”? Are you seeing about someone else?
- Have you given someone — or somebodies — access to your life? Remember that you are the only one that can do that.