We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Complacency Must Fall”, Part 5 of the GIANTS GOING DOWN message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
- 1 Samuel 17:19
- 2 Corinthians 2:14-15; 4:16-18
TALK IT OUT
- A big question… could this be your D Day? Your freedom is at stake!
- Consider the culture of the American church-at-large. Would you consider it complacent? Why?
- Have you been tolerating less than God’s best for you?
- Sick and tired of being sick and tired? Are you ready to say, today, that you’ve “had enough”?
- How do you make yourself vulnerable with others in life? Have you surrounded yourself with others who love God, and you, and who are willing to speak into your life?
- Have you let the enemy define you by your scars instead of allowing Jesus to define your life by His? How can you change that narrative by rooting yourself in the long arc of heaven?