We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Fear Must Fall”, Part 2 of the GIANTS GOING DOWN message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- Have you had any giants go down this week? Take some time to celebrate!
- Have you battled with the giant of fear — letting fear become more than a natural response, but instead, becoming
a Murphy’sLaw mindset? Remember that God didn’t give you a spirit of fear.
- If you’re not careful, the enemy will provide a soundtrack for your life. Did you recognize any of the enemy’s lies from the tape recorder? What lie speaks the loudest?
- What are you doing to flip the soundtrack — to remind you that Jesus is in the boat with you, encouraging you to live a life full of faith in response to who He is and His track record?
- Do you have a tendency to finish the narrative, based on the enemy’s soundtrack? Take a minute to reflect on how you respond in times of crisis.
- Be specific: how are you infusing the Word of God into your life’s soundtrack?