We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. Messages are generally posted each week by Wednesday morning (this week, it’ll be up a week late because our tech pastor is out of the country).
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Goliath Must Fall”, Part 1 of the GIANTS GOING DOWN message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- Have you considered what giant(s) you may have in your life? Name them.
- Is there a giant that keeps reappearing in your life? Name that one and take special attention to focus on taking it down.
- Have you ever found yourself either paralyzed in fear of a giant in your life or, alternatively, ignoring its taunts (like the Israelite warriors sitting in their tents)? Take some action steps now to take it down.
- What’s your weapon in taking down spiritual giants in your life? A shift of focus can happen, in a matter of minutes, when we set our sights on God. Consider having a personal worship time every day. What could that look like for you? Focus on the size of our God versus the size of giants.
- Consider picking up a copy of “Goliath Must Fall”, the book by Louie Giglio that inspired this message series.
- There is also a small group study, with accompanying DVD, available for purchase here.