We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page. It will be posted shortly.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “To The High Places”, Part 5 of the STILL WORTHY message series with Pastor Shawn M. Shoup.
TALK IT OUT
- What would it mean for you to have cloven hooves? To go to the high places?
- If Holy Spirit, connected with the Word of God, is the power in our lives that gives us the ability to hold on – no matter what, do you have a daily habit of partnering the two?
- Has the devil schemed against you using the schemes of pride, fear, bitterness, or religion? Take some time to assess his plans and remember that his number one plan is to destroy God’s plan for you.
- Are you fully dressed and ready for the climb to the heights? Or have you been a Christian sitting around in boxer shorts? Read through the list of our spiritual armor in Ephesians 6.
- Regardless of the mountain that you face, what is God’s dream for you? And how are you going to scale the mountain to get there?