We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page – messages are published by Wednesday morning.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message from our student ministry’s Youth-Led Sunday. These are questions that were featured in this week’s student panel (different questions were asked in 1st and 2nd services).
TALK IT OUT
- How do you feel social media affects one’s identity?
- How would you respond to someone who believes that we are simply “living to die”?
- We seem to have a serious problem with depression, specifically, guilt-driven depression, in the church. Why do you think this is?
- 3-Part Question: (1)How does God see people?, (2)How should we see people?, and (3)How should we see ourselves?
- Read 1 Samuel 17:32-37. Why didn’t David tell Saul that he was the anointed future king of Israel?
- Who does God say that you are?