We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS Page.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from this week’s message, “Love In Motion”, with our Outreach Director, Patricia Messer.
TALK IT OUT
- Take a minute for personal self-assessment: is your “love in motion”?
- It’s time to get out of the boat! There are times that God asks us to step outside of our realm of comfort and trust Him. What is the last time you took a step of faith, even when it was not comfortable
- Gut check: what is your first reaction when someone who is not like you (different economic status, skin color, social status) enters into your sphere? Is it a godly response? Ask God to give you His heart for everyone that you come across.
- Re-read 1 Corinthians 13, the “Love Chapter”. What do you think of the picture of love that scripture paints for us? Is it easy to live out?
- What is one action step you can take this week to see love in motion?