We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS page later this week.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from part one of the STILL WORTHY message series: “A House United”.
TALK IT OUT
1) At the beginning of chapter 4, Paul is telling us to “Earn this.” Or “walk in a manner worthy of all that he’s talked about that Jesus has done for us in chapters 1 through 3. How does he say to do that?
2) If true spirituality is unity, how would you rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 – 1, being “not so awesome,” and 10 being “awesome”?
3) Consider the results of the CHAT Survey that revealed that we need to do better with “us”. How could you use the gifts that God has given you to serve our church family?
4) In what ways are you plugged into the community of faith at Destiny outside of Sunday morning services? Do you feel like these opportunities are offering you real community? Are there other options available for you to consider?
5) Men, have you taken the challenge to become part of a FIGHT CLUB yet? Find out more here.