We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, be sure to check out our SERMONS page later this week.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from part two of the FIGHT CLUB message series: “A Perfect Father”.
TALK IT OUT
1) Do you tend towards isolation or insulation? If so, what can you do this week to begin moving towards community?
2) Have you prayed about asking someone to be in a Fight Club with you? Have you talked to them yet?
3) Why do you think Jesus spent so much time teaching us that God is a Father, above all else?
4) If your primary identity is a loved son/daughter of a perfect Father, how does that change how you live?
5) We have the greatest approval that anyone could ever have, from the heart of a perfect Father. If we are walking in, and come to know and understand what it is like to be under that canopy of approval, how does it change how we share love with others?