We loved seeing everyone at church this weekend! Feel free to message us during the week if you have any questions about the sermon. If you missed this week’s message, or want to hear it again, click here to watch or listen.
Every week, it’s our goal to provide you with some questions to process the message deeper, either personally, or with a small group. Here are some questions for you to consider from part one of the FIGHT CLUB message series: “A Man After God’s Own Heart”.
TALK IT OUT
1) What would your epitaph read? What would your legacy be if you were gone tomorrow?
2) As a man (or a woman), do you have a group of men (or women) that you meet with regularly for friendship, encouragement, and accountability? Do you see the value of the Fight Club concept?
3) If you are intrinsically wired to fight, how do you make the turn to knowing when to fight and what to fight for?
4) Consider the four arenas that Fight Clubs will be focussing on – your walk with God, your character, your family, and your brother. What would you identify as the area in your life where you need the most support? Why?
5) You weren’t wired to live out your faith walk alone. If you have been isolating and insolating yourself, what is one purposeful action step that you can make this week to correct that? Would you consider gathering a group of 3-to-5 men (or ladies) and creating a Fight Club?