Simply stated, at Destiny, we’re all about Jesus. You won’t be met with shame, guilt, or condemnation. And we don’t care how you’re dressed. Our church consists of imperfect people with every kind of story imaginable.
Want to know the best part? No matter what you’ve been through or what questions you might have about God and faith, our church is a place where you’ll find the love, grace, and forgiveness that Jesus gives to everyone.
“HELPING THE SPIRITUALLY HUNGRY EXPERIENCE GOD…”
He turned the desert into pools of water and the parched ground into flowing springs; there He brought the hungry to live, and they founded a city where they could settle. – Psa 107:35-36 NIV
• We believe that people are hungry for God.
• We are not here to experience an experience. We are here to experience God.
“AND DISCOVER PURPOSE AND DESTINY,,,”
For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. – Eph 2:10 NIV
• Every person has a purpose.
These numbers are the spiritual reports we’ve been able to log since the launch of Destiny Foursquare Church in 1998.
We don’t count for the sake of reporting numbers, but each number represents a real person’s life that has been changed because of Jesus!
And these are just the numbers we were able to write down! There is so much to celebrate in all that God has done through the Destiny family.
“THROUGH FREE AND OPEN WORSHIP”
• The Father is seeking worshippers.
• God manifests Himself in the midst of a people who will worship Him.
• The Bible, interpreted from a New Covenant perspective, is our foundation.
• Preaching the rightly divided Word will always be a priority.
• We highly value hands-on Biblical training
“AND RELEASE INTO PERSONAL MINISTRY.”
• Every member is in full-time ministry.
• Every task is important.
This place is the bomb-diggity!
We are a part of the Foursquare Church, which meets in living rooms, stadiums and everywhere in between. We spread God’s love from Alabama to Zimbabwe, introducing the world to Jesus Christ: the Savior, Baptizer, Healer and Soon-Coming King.